Vindale Research is a survey site that has been conducting surveys and polls on different subject areas since a long time. They even offer people to share their views on certain products/services.
Vindale Research is owned by an independent company named SayForExample Inc., New York.
People on this site are free to join as the survey panelists, and get paid for submitting their honest opinions – either by taking the online surveys, or by sharing their views for the products /services on a trial basis.
Location, Registration and Eligibility
Vindale Research operates in United States ((limited to the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii), UK, Canada and Australia. People residing in these countries can become members and participate in the surveys.
Signing up is an easy process. One just need to enter some personal details like name, username, e-mail, password, country etc and complete the registration.
You may also be required to fill up a profile page to give some more intimate information about yourself, such as demographic or shopping habits etc. This helps in getting surveys of your interest. (In fact, you get $2 just for completing your profile and demographic information).
The age limit is 18+ years for registering as a member.
Survey Length & Frequency
A typical online survey takes anywhere between 5 – 30 mins to complete and are simple to answer.
However, some high valued surveys that require specialized knowledge (such as medical surveys), are slightly complicated and can take upto 1 hour to complete.
Vindale Research offers 20 to 30 surveys at any given time, though most of them are low paying surveys. One can still make good money by completing several of these $2 or $4 surveys ( as they are huge in number), while waiting for a high valued survey.
Survey Value, Payment Process & Minimum Payout
A good thing with Vindale Research is that it rewards only in cash. There is no point system like most of the other survey companies.
A typical survey is worth $1 to $15, though there are other various ways to earn money (discussed later).
Once you reach a threshold of $50 USD or more, you may request payment.
Check payments may take up to 2 weeks while PayPal payments may take a few extra days to process.
Sweepstakes & Other Reward Opportunities:
- Evaluations are products or services trial offers, on which you have to give your honest opinions once the trial period expires. These are highest pay-offs and can get you anywhere between $5 to $75.(Though at times, you may have to pay the shipping charges from your own pocket for the products that needs to be delivered to your home address for this purpose).
- Reward codes (worth up to $15 cash) can be earned for challenges, alerts or polls, by joining the Vindale community through blogs or social pages.
- Referral programs in which you get $5 for referring a friend.
- Member photos gets you an easy $5 too. Just send your picture or a video with your Vindale payment.
- Press and play Vindale Videos to earn up to $0.25.
- Reward mails pay you up to $0.10 for just opening and viewing paid promotional emails or messages.
|Is NOT a scam|
|Member information is secured.|
|Will not spam your inbox.|
|Will not attempt to sell you stuff|
|Earn $2 for just updating your profile.|
|Offers cash payments via PayPal.|
|Offers a variety of ways to earn money.|
|Good referral incentives|
|Low disqualification rate.|
|Minimum cash out limit is $50 which is high compared to the payout in other survey site.|
|Payments are cashed out twice a month ONLY, either before 15th or the last business day of the month.|
|Some surveys offer reward that are less than a dollar.|